We currently work with project partners in the following areas:
- Optimization of assembling processes by means of Predictive Maintenance (Bosch)
- Simulation and design of an assembly line for electric motors (SIEMENS AG)
In previous projects we worked together with:
- Process optimiziation in connection with data analysis (Data Science/Big Data) by using artificial intelligence and methods from machine learning.
- Enhancement of intelligent and efficient methods for statistical process control (SPC)
- Predictive Quality Management
- Predictive Maintenance
- Process optimization in the context of Industry 4.0
- Data management, multilevel models, statistical computing, data science and data mining in Processes, data interchange in the context of Industry 4.0 (XML)
Upon request, topics from these areas can be assigned and supervised for Master’s and Bachelor’s theses.
In our lab, we use the following software for simulating and optimizing processes as well as for analysing data:
- Mathematica (Wolfram Research)
- PlantSim / Technomatix (SIEMENS)
- PYTHON (Anaconda)